- 2500,00 - 3250,00
Are you a proactive and communicative HR professional who ensures everything runs smoothly? Then read on quickly!
As an HR Officer at Elinex, you have a very broad role. The complete picture of HR and payroll falls within your duties. You keep the HR administration up to date and proactively tackle new projects/developments in the field of HR.
We are growing rapidly. Recruiting and selecting new colleagues is therefore an important part of the function. Besides recruitment and selection, you will also be involved with:
- Managing the entire HR administration in AFAS (e.g. drawing up employment contracts, payroll administration, contract and function changes);
- Good and professional on- and offboarding of employees;
- Monitoring absenteeism, in collaboration with occupational health services & manager, of the absenteeism steps from the Improvement Gatekeeper Act;
- Drawing up and/or improving job profiles, policies, and procedures;
- Preparing and working out, for example, performance and appraisal interviews;
- Training and development of personnel: ensuring certificates in personnel files, maintaining contact with various training parties, ensuring training plan / lead time / validity of certificates;
- Salary processing (if you have no experience with salary processing? No problem, we will teach you!);
- Organizing (annual) staff outings.
- Completed hbo degree in the direction of Human Resource Management;
- 0 to 5 years of experience in a similar function (internship experience also counts);
- You easily operate within all layers of the organization and you are well-versed in communication.
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- Experience with MS Office programs;
- Experience with AFAS is a plus.
- A fun and varied job (20-28 hours per week);
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off, and a pension scheme;
- Education and training;
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the job as enjoyable as you want. You get a lot of freedom at Elinex;
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (Together Each Achieves More!);
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A Rotterdam 'no-nonsense, but get things done' mentality.
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.