(Junior) Account Manager
- €2500,00 - €5000,00
- 40 hours
Would you like to take responsibility for a client portfolio with companies like Shell, NEP, VodafoneZiggo, Airproducts, and Erasmus MC? Do you possess a true Rotterdam 'no-nonsense, get things done' mentality, have a few years of experience in sales, and are you looking for a challenging field position? Then ELINEX is looking for you!
The account manager is the crucial link between our customers and the internal organization. Your tasks consist of proactively finding prospects, acquiring new customers, and managing and developing our current customer relationships. Additionally, you will record your activities in our software system. As an account manager, you will work from our office in Ridderkerk or from home. You will primarily be on the road with the lease car provided by ELINEX to visit prospects and customers.
Working at ELINEX means working in a professional and informal environment, where it's important to be flexible and immediately take on ad hoc actions. Since there is no emergency power school, you get to learn about technology and emergency power at ELINEX. As an account manager, you fall under the Commerce department. Our commercial department is responsible for the sales of all products and services.
- Completed MBO or HBO education, preferably in the direction of commercial economics or account management
- 2-5 years of experience as an account manager
- You are sociable and get excited about making new contacts
- Affinity with technology
- Creative, innovative, and results and solution-oriented
- Driven and ambitious sales tiger who wants to develop
- You have empathetic abilities and are a real go-getter
- Service and customer-oriented attitude
- A fun and varied full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off standard and a pension scheme
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the job as enjoyable as you want. You have a lot of freedom at ELINEX
- (Internal) education and training in, among others, the field of emergency power solutions
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!)
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks
- A 'no-nonsense, get things done' mentality!
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.