Manager Finance & Control
- €5000,00 - €6500,00
- 28 - 40 hours
ELINEX is in search of a new manager finance & control. ELINEX, as an SME & family business, has been a professional player in the niche market of emergency power projects and maintenance for 36 years. As a manager, you are responsible for your department and take care of the administration and finances. However, you are also a sparring partner of the board and contribute to further growing and improving the success of the company by, among other things, making thorough analyses and KPIs transparent and reporting on them.
As a manager, you are ultimately responsible for achieving the annual company and departmental objectives and managing the employees in this department. You are an important sparring partner for the board and are part of the management team. You are responsible for:
- both the policy-related and operational execution and improvements within both the department and the company;
- the accounting, monthly reports, annual accounts, budgeting, and department budgets. You think along with solutions on how we can improve budgets, profitability, and margin;
- periodic reports, analyses, and dashboards;
- improving the cash flow.
The main tasks in this function are maintaining the current situation in the department, further improving & fine-tuning it, and working together with the board and management to grow the company. This growth can be achieved in many ways, such as improving project profitability, increasing efficiency, automating processes, expanding activities, providing services, and possibly acquiring other companies. We are looking for a true financial professional with great analytical talent who wants to help realize the ambitious growth vision of the board!
Finance & Control is an independent department within ELINEX and is responsible for business administration, payroll administration, finances, and controlling within our company. The department is already well-organized and automated at this moment.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a business economics and financial direction;
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a manager/team leader or an experienced Controller who is ready for the next step;
- You are available for 28-40 hours per week;
- Analytical talent;
- Hands-on mentality (you also carry out some operational activities in the department);
- You are flexible where possible and persistent where necessary;
- Good communication skills and properties;
- General knowledge of software programs (experience with AFAS is a plus);
- Knowledge of building dashboards and reports (Power BI is a plus);
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- A fun, challenging, and varied job (32-40 hours per week);
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off standard and a pension scheme;
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the job as enjoyable as you want. You get a lot of freedom at ELINEX;
- An ambitious working environment where growth and operational excellence are objectives;
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!);
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A ‘no-nonsense, but get-it-done’ mentality!
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.