Work Preparer / Order Manager Service & Projects
- 2500,00 - 3250,00
- 32 - 40
Are you solution-oriented and capable of executing orders according to customer wishes? We are looking for an energetic work preparer for our Order Fulfilment department!
Your duties as a work preparer will include executing the order and the specific customer request, purchasing necessities, customer contact and efficiently planning/preparing the tasks for our service engineers. In addition, you will be involved in calculating additional and lesser work. You will carry out these tasks in good consultation with your colleagues from other departments, with the goal of achieving high customer satisfaction. As a work preparer, you fall under the Order Fulfilment department. The department is responsible for the entire implementation of new and existing solutions sold by our Sales department. Within Elinex, we have four types of order flows, namely: trade, service orders, service agreements and projects.
- A completed vocational education at a minimum;
- At least two years of work experience in a similar function;
- If you want to make the transition to an indoor position as an electrotechnician, this is also possible;
- Knowledge and/or affinity with electrical engineering;
- Customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Collegial, social, positive and a flexible attitude;
- Precise and analytical;
- Available 32-40 hours a week.
- A fun and varied job (32-40 hours per week);
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off;
- Good pension scheme;
- Depending on your own ambition and commitment, you can make the job as enjoyable as you want;
- Opportunities for advancement to, for example, the position of project leader;
- Internal training and courses in areas such as emergency power solutions and data center energy and design;
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!);
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A Rotterdam 'no-nonsense, but get things done' mentality!
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.