- 3200,00 - 4500,00
Would you like to take responsibility for a client portfolio featuring companies like Shell, NEP, VodafoneZiggo, GVB, and Erasmus MC? Have you got a few years of experience in sales and are you looking for a challenging field service position? Then Elinex is looking for you!
The account manager is the crucial link between our customers and our internal organization. Your tasks include proactively identifying prospects, acquiring new clients, and managing and developing our current client relationships. You will also log your activities in our software system. As an account manager, you will work from our office in Ridderkerk or from home. You will mainly be on the road with the lease car provided by Elinex to visit prospects and clients.
Working at Elinex means working in a professional and informal environment, where it is important that you are flexible and can immediately address ad hoc actions. Since there is no emergency power school, you may learn about technology and emergency power at Elinex. As an account manager, you fall under the Commercial department. Our commercial department is responsible for the sale of all products and services.
- Completed vocational or higher vocational education in, for example, commercial economics or account management;
- At least 2 years of experience as an account manager;
- You are social and get excited about making new contacts;
- Affinity with technology;
- Creative, innovative, result and solution-oriented;
- Driven and ambitious sales tiger who wants to develop;
- You have empathic ability and are a real go-getter;
- Service and customer-oriented attitude.
- A fun and varied full-time job (40 hours per week);
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- Company car, laptop, and mobile phone;
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off, and a pension scheme;
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the job as enjoyable as you want. You get a lot of freedom at Elinex;
- (Internal) training and courses in areas such as emergency power solutions;
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!);
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A Rotterdam 'no-nonsense, but get things done' mentality!
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.