24/7 availability and reliability.
With our various monitoringsolutions, your back up power is always visible and manageble, 24/7 and brandindependant.
- Central LIVE monitoring, always aware of the current status of connected emergency power supplies (across different locations, anywhere in the world).
- Visual overview of all UPSs and NSAs (using a floor plan).
- Monitoring of any UPS and NSA make.
- Monitoring is possible using existing SNMP cards (no new purchase required).
- Action by installation responsible required after alarm notification.
- Forwarding of alarms and notifications (pop-up, email, SMS).
- Central control of server/client shutdown software.
- Event log, analysis of battery data (if BACS is applied).
- Multiple operator accounts possible with specific privileges.
- Access from any authorized workstation in the network.
What are the benefits of EMPS?
Applied Medical Europe
Applied Medical Europe is a subsidiary of an American parent company and is a manufacturer of instruments for the medical industry, which are used within operating rooms in hospitals.
With three chemical terminals (Botlek, Chemiehaven and TTR) and one in Rotterdam Europoort (oil), Vopak Terminals pumps chemicals and oil around the clock on behalf of its clients.
Croonwolter&dros and ELINEX will provide emergency power installation for the Botlek Tunnel until 2035. On the A15 between Rotterdam and Europoort, 111,000 cars traverse the Botlek Tunnel daily. The A15 serves as a crucial link between the expanding...
We all regularly stand in line at the checkout when we go grocery shopping. Imagine if there were problems with the power supply to the cashier systems at that moment.