Lead Design Engineer
- €3500,00 - €6500,00
- 40 hours
Are you an electrical engineer ready for the next challenge? Would you like to work in a growing organization with a large and diverse client portfolio? We are looking for a driven and creative Lead Design Engineer (LDE) for our organization. As a Lead Design Engineer, you possess the necessary technical skills and primarily create designs using AutoCAD. Does this appeal to you? Then ELINEX is looking for you!
You will work closely with your fellow lead design engineer and be trained and educated on the job by him. As a lead design engineer, you are involved throughout the organization: sales, project management, service & project engineers, purchasing, supplier and product management. You accompany sales conversations to identify customer needs, create and document site recordings, and devise ELINEX emergency power solutions composed from the ELINEX product and service portfolio. Besides conceiving and writing out custom solutions, you also draw these out in AutoCAD. You create single-line diagrams, space drawings, design drawings, and as-built drawings. Besides UPS techniques, you also deal with emergency power generators, LV/HV, ATS/STS, cabling/rail channels, software, PLC, and remote monitoring. In this function, you report to the team leader and the manager service & technology.
In addition to the already diverse and challenging function, you also engage in extra activities such as: product management, competency management, and involvement in project execution. At ELINEX, you bring out the best in yourself!
- Completed education in electrical engineering at mbo or hbo level
- Possession of a driver's license B
- AutoCAD proficiency is a plus
- Creative, innovative, and result- and solution-oriented
- Driven and ambitious electrical engineer who wants to develop
- Service- and customer-oriented attitude
- A fun and varied full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off as standard and a pension scheme
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the position as enjoyable as you want. You get a lot of freedom at ELINEX
- Career advancement opportunities to, for instance, the position of senior lead design engineer or project leader
- Education and training in areas such as emergency power solutions and data center energy and setup. At ELINEX, you can continue studying
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!)
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.