- €3000,00 - €4500,00
- 40 hours
As a project leader, you are technically, financially, and operationally responsible for projects. You will work together with other project leaders on the execution of our emergency power projects. Our Emergency Power projects involve new constructions, replacements, and retrofits.
As a Project Leader, you are responsible for the realization of multiple emergency power projects for our customer relations. Our customers, end-users, and projects are very diverse, ranging from data centers to tunnels, and from ships to telecom networks. When we talk about capacities, it involves projects from 100 KW up to 5 Megawatt.
The ELINEX emergency power solutions include UPSs, battery configurations, switch and distribution panels, and other electrical installation necessities. Solutions from partners, such as the integration of emergency power generators, also fall within the project scope. Within the ELINEX projects, you work together with our supportive internal service, our team of in-house Service Engineers, Account Managers, and your fellow Project Leaders.
Your activities consist of project planning, coordination, documentation, drafting, and directing the involved parties. You conduct site checks, monitor the quality of execution, and serve as the point of contact for our customer. For support, you will work with a state-of-the-art ERP software system in which you can find and register all customer data, both in the office and outside the office domestically and abroad.
At the conclusion of the project, we deliver it successfully and celebrate this wherever possible with our customer and other project stakeholders. The intent is that we have created a new customer reference after delivery and that ELINEX has achieved the intended profit result according to its calculation.
- A completed MBO / HBO education in the field of electrical engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar (technical) function;
- Experience with electrical engineering projects regarding setting up/placing of rooms/location;
- Mechanical engineering knowledge is a plus;
- Leadership qualities;
- Communicative skills;
- Good command of both Dutch and English;
- Driving license B;
- Possession of VCA VOL certificate is a plus;
- Technical drawing with AutoCAD.
- A fun and varied full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off standard and a pension scheme
- Depending on your own ambition and commitment, you make the job as fun as you want. You have a lot of freedom at ELINEX
- Career advancement opportunities towards, for example, the position of senior project leader
- Education and training in, among others, the field of emergency power solutions and data center energy and setup
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!)
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks
- A 'no-nonsense, get things done' mentality
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.