- €2500,00 - €5000,00
- 40 hours
Are you a talented electrical technician with a vocational diploma (MTS or MBO), then a position as a Service Engineer at ELINEX is an excellent start or next step in your career! In this role, you will develop yourself in the field of emergency power technology and mains voltage risks. Additionally, you will contribute to the energy transition. Do you also want to work on a BESS (Battery Energy Storage Solutions) in electrical engineering? Then this job is perfect for you!
Within the Service Engineer position, you are responsible for executing our services. These services include measurement & analysis, technical advice, installation, commissioning, maintenance, emergency service, repair, and battery replacement. As a Service Engineer, you will interact with our customers daily. It's important for ELINEX that you present yourself representatively to our customers and communicate clearly. As a Service Engineer, you will work at customer-critical locations on emergency power installations. This requires conscientious actions and responsibility, in places like hospitals and data centers, for example. Service Engineers also work at government locations, requiring a screening or a reliability or suitability investigation by Justice. ELINEX represents various UPS manufacturers, allowing you to encounter various innovative technologies in the field of emergency power and mains voltage quality.
- Completed education at least MTS/MBO 3 Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of power electronics and electrical engineering
- No UPS experience required
- Driving license B
- Good command of both Dutch and English
- Practical-oriented attitude
- Eager to learn new things
- Able to provide independent technical advice based on own measurements & analysis
- A fun and varied full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off standard and a pension scheme
- Depending on your own ambition and commitment, you make the job as fun as you want. You have a lot of freedom at ELINEX
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education and training in, among others, the field of emergency power solutions and data center energy and setup
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (together each achieves more!)
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks
- A 'no-nonsense, get things done' mentality!
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.