Electrotechnician Energy Storage Systems
- 3000,00 - 6500,00
We are looking for a real Electrical Technician to help us set up our new branch in energy storage systems! Do you love a challenge, new things, and are you excited about working on the future of energy and solutions to the issues presented by the current energy transition? Read on quickly!
We are in search of an Electrical Technician who is interested in supporting us with our newly to be established branch for Energy Storage Systems (ESS). This start-up activity takes place within Elinex, which as a company has been the authority in the field of emergency power solutions for 35 years, especially in the form of UPS, inverters, and batteries. The same type of technology but with entirely new applications and possibilities.
Energy storage systems are indispensable in the energy transition that is now taking place. Solutions that can be achieved with energy storage systems include storing self-generated or tariff-advantageously purchased energy, for example, peak-shaving, alleviating grid-congestion issues, and handling energy flexibly at the right times, namely generating, purchasing, storing, and using it.
What if the power goes out? What if you can’t buy enough power? What if there are blackouts? What if you want to be self-sufficient as a company and want to have more control as a company? For this, Elinex will deliver solutions to its existing and new customers. Our customers are mainly SME+ companies with a power range of 50KW to 2MW.
The tasks within this start-up are very diverse; you work within a T.E.A.M., but you may play a prominent role in it, you work with colleagues, but also together with Management and Directors. You create your own success and help achieve certain objectives, especially gaining new experiences with new customer installations. Here are some tasks we can define now:
- Training at and contact with our manufacturers and suppliers for these solutions;
- Visiting and speaking to potential customers together with Account Managers;
- Designing technical solutions based on customer inquiries;
- Supporting Work Preparation and Project Leaders with this new subject matter;
- Assisting and helping in installation and delivery;
- Giving demonstration and training sessions in conjunction with account manager to (potential) customers;
- Market exploration and research into various technical solutions and manufacturers;
- Visiting and attending various trade fairs and events;
- Thinking along in the development of our solutions, product and service portfolio;
- Thinking along in how we can always remain innovative and how we can compose solutions even better and more completely.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- You are a real technician who is solution-oriented;
- You want to explore the unknown;
- You want to help develop this activity;
- You have a tremendous interest in battery and energy storage systems;
- You have a tremendous interest in solutions for energy transition issues;
- A versatile and challenging job (40 hours per week);
- An excellent continuation of your career;
- Good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days + the day after Ascension Day off standard and a pension scheme;
- Education and training;
- Depending on your own ambition and effort, you make the job as fun as you want it to be. You get a lot of freedom at Elinex;
- An open organization with an enthusiastic T.E.A.M. (Together Each Achieves More!);
- Monthly joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A Rotterdam ‘no nonsense, but get the job done’ mentality.
Working at ELINEX means working at a professional SME and family business. We are very ambitious and growing both domestically and internationally. ELINEX is the authority in the field of emergency power solutions and mains voltage risks and is characterized as a professional and customer-oriented organization with over 36 years of experience, serving both large national and international companies within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In the field of emergency power solutions, ELINEX operates with its own service team, brand independently and based on 24/7 service, carrying out installation, maintenance, and repair services within all possible customer sectors in the Benelux and beyond.
Vul het sollicitatieformulier hieronder in en wij nemen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u op.